- Bad Cop Blotter column archive
- Everything We Know About the Stingray, the Cops’ Favorite Cell Phone Tracking Tool
- The NYPD Cops Who Went Binge-Drinking with an Alleged Rape Victim Will Keep Their Jobs
- Are Libertarians Really to Blame for Ferguson?
- The Cops’ Military Toys Aren’t Just for Catching Terrorists
- In Defense of Paranoia
- The AP Style Guide Finally Deported ‘Illegal Immigrant’
- Why New York’s Failed Soda Ban Matters
- Author archives, including:
- RNC 2016 Coverage: Pulitzer Prize-Winning Humorist Dave Barry Says This Year’s RNC Isn’t So Different From Years Past
- RNC 2016 Coverage: Inside Milo Yiannopoulos’ Very Gay RNC Party, A Night of Fear and Fawning
- RNC 2016 Coverage: Hate, Fear, Division, War, Hate, Yawn… Oh, My God, Plagiarism!
- RNC 2016 Coverage: Never Trump Dies Another Inglorious Death, This Time on the RNC Floor
- RNC 2016 Coverage: GOP Platform Still a Ghastly, Social Conservative Dumpster Fire
- Screw It, Let’s Rank Trump’s VP Options
- Obama’s Perfectly Reasonable Hiroshima Speech Upsets Hawks, Naturally
- Everything You Need to Know About Green Party Nominee Jill Stein (Infographic)
- Where Libertarian Party Nominee Gary Johnson Stands on the Issues (Infographic)
- Black Lives Matter Didn’t Kill the Police in Dallas
- Terrified Voters of America: Here Are Your Third Party Candidates
- Save Us, Paul Ryan! The 8 Dreams of #NeverTrump in Order of Impossibility
- America Has Rejected Your Dad-Rock Candidacy, John Kasich
- The Wall: A Day Inside Donald Trump’s America
- After Marijuana is Legalized, What Happens Next?
- Yes, There Are Enthusiastic Hillary Fans
- Why They Love Bernie
- Can Gary Johnson Spoil the Election? Sure Why The Hell Not?
- After Brussels, After Any Terror Attack, Don’t Retreat to Fear
- 13 Ways Your Right to Privacy is Getting Its Ass Kicked
- President John Kasich Will Destroy America and Ruin Everything You Love
- President Ben Carson Will Destroy America and Ruin Everything You Love
- President Marco Rubio Will Destroy America and Ruin Everything You Love
- President Bernie Sanders Will Destroy America and Ruin Everything You Love
- President Ted Cruz Will Destroy America and Ruin Everything You Love
- President Hillary Clinton Will Destroy America and Ruin Everything You Love
- President Donald Trump Will Destroy America and Ruin Everything You Love
- Antonin Scalia Was Awful On Gay Rights, But Not the Total Disaster Many Think
- Cruz and Clinton Win Iowa, But Interminable 2016 Election is Still Wide Open
- In Donald Trump’s Absence, Republicans Had Something Resembling a Debate
- Practical Anarchy (book review of Two Cheers for Anarchy)
- Bin Laden, Al-Qaeda, and How Government Always Wins The War on Terror
- You Are Now (Almost) Free to Discuss Ending the War on Drugs
- A Tale of Two Conservatives
- Hit and Run blog post archive, including:
- Montana’s First Registered Medical Marijuana Caregiver Dies in Federal Prison
- Adnan Farhan Abdul Latif, the Gitmo Prisoner Who Died September 8, Was First Cleared for Release in 2009
- With a Straight Face, Taxi and Limo Trade Group Warns of the Dangers of Car-Hailing Apps Like Uber
- Maricopa County? More like“Marikkkopa”: Conor Oberst’s Not-So-Subtle Anti-Joe Arpaio Song
- Is the Lesson of the Aurora Shooting That We Need Better (Or More Compulsory) Mental Health Services in the U.S.?
- Did MSNBC’s Chris Hayes Say Something Terrible When He Said He Was Not Comfortable Calling Fallen Soldiers “Heroes”?
- Drafting Millions, What Wouldn’t it Solve? Asks New York Times Op-Ed
- Maricopa County SWAT Team Thrills Awful Fox News Reporter
- The White House Press Correspondents’ Dinner is About as Bad as You Think, Only a Little Bit Worse and a Little Bit More Fun
- Is The Hunger Games Libertarian?
- Colorado Medical Marijuana Users Got the Full SWAT Treatment Because of Their Legal Plants
- Occupy DC Digs Democracy, Hints at Revolution, Doesn’t like War, Corporations, or The Two Party System
- Mad Enough to Lead: the insanity of politics and the politics of insanity (book review)
- Tears of the Son
- What Would You Do to Improve Job Growth?
- How We Got Warrior Cops: An Interview with Radley Balko
- Ron Paul on ‘Swords Into Plowshares‘ (interview)
- How Should We Memorialize the War Dead?
- War at Home column archive
- Wrong-door raid gone relatively right is still wrong
- Sentencing reform and how to right the drug war’s wrongs
- How fatal bureaucracy starts
The Daily Beast
- Visible hand: ‘How Adam Smith Can Change Your Life: An Unexpected Guide to Human Nature and Happiness’ (book review)
- The Libertarian Presidential Debate was a Little-Noticed Breath of Fresh Air
- Legalizing Weed Will Be Like Ending Prohibition
- Prostitution is Just Another Vice — So Legalize it
- Watching Life And Death on “Everest” (movie review)
- Former Felons Deserve Second Amendment Rights, Too